Monday, May 4, 2009

Swine Flu

You know...when Obama was running for President, some people said "When pigs fly...that is when a black man will become President." Well Folks...Pigs have flown...actually Pigs flew...or pig flu...swine flu...you know what I mean. I'm amazed at the absolute idiocy some people are making this whole deal out to be. Granted where I work we have almost 100 percent Mexican nationals housed in our facilities..so naturally visitors will be from either Mexico or have had recent contact in Mexico. In order to be safe...as a precautionary measure...we have curtailed visits at least for a couple of weeks. But for people to run around in masks and goggles in Walmart for crying out loud is absolute idiocracy. No kidding. I was driving through the parking lot and this elderly woman had on a Trapper John MD mask on...never mind the fact that she was wearing a mumu and had a dog with about 4 stages of the mange. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I apologize by the way for that earlier Obama statement...I'm just waiting for the inevitable moment in time when I can say..."I told you so..."

No comments: