Monday, May 4, 2009

Softball Belles

Proof she made it to 2nd.....
"It's too easy...................."

"I'm thirsty Daddy...."


"Hit it already...."





































Last week was the first full week of Sierra's inaugural softball season. Beginning early on a Saturday morning with the opening ceremonies at our newly built ballpark/complex...we proceeded to be slaughtered by what I swear is the East German 6-under league. No doubt that these girls have played several years already...this is the first year for all but one on our team. Anyways...I've included some pictures of the first couple of games...I forgot the camera for the third game (oops..that was our best game yet). It's actually cool to help with the coaching...at first I was ho-hum...oh well...then I became more into the whole deal. Now I'm helping at practices with fielding and "THROW IT TO FIRST!!!!!!!!!!" etc. No kidding...it's been a lesson in who can yell the loudest in order to get their attention.

No comments: